fbpx
investment

You only get one — one first look, one “you may now kiss the bride,” one wedding day. Ensuring that you end up with the perfect images to cherish those moments is an investment, and that’s where I come in.

I believe it is incredibly important to personally connect with the photographer you choose and to have faith in their work and ability to produce your desired outcome. From there, you decide if they are the right fit and worth the investment.

I would be honored to be a part of your day.

All photos will be sent through an online portfolio and are easy to view, easy to download, and super easy to share. Packages are flexible, customizable and built just for you.

Gold Collection

9-hour coverage • second photographer • complimentary engagement session • bridal session • professional editing • print release • online gallery

Silver Collection

7-hour coverage • complimentary engagement session • professional editing • print release • online gallery

Bronze Collection

6-hour coverage • complimentary engagement session • professional editing • print release • online gallery

questions you may have
QUESTION
ANSWER

How long have you been a photographer?

It all started with a hand-me-down camera and a passion for people. I began this journey in 2015 and shot my first wedding in 2016. Since then, I have solo shot 50+ weddings and assisted in 10+. Looking forward to SO many more.

How many images do you deliver?

Every different collection/shoot type varies in how many images are delivered, but I promise I’ll always include plenty of images of everything I capture. I don’t like to guarantee a number of images because I don’t believe in withholding any images from you to get you to pay more like some photographers do. These are YOUR memories to cherish and I promise to capture them fully and give you more than enough images to remember this time in your lives.

How do payment schedules work?

I require 30% of the collection price to secure the date. This is NOT additional but a part of the total price. The remaining 70% of the price is due 30 days before your wedding. That remaining amount can be paid in either one sum or two installments. I am flexible!

Why do you do what you do?

Dang it, I just stinkin' love it. Whole heartedly. I love the process beginning to end. Getting to know you and your lover, hearing your ideas, throwing around mine, shooting your engagements, a couple coffee (WINE!) dates inbetween, a bridal and boudoir session (hopefully!), and a NEW CHAPTER — your wedding day. I am so passionate about what I do and not a single day feels like work.

Can you photoshop us?

I will always photoshop anything unnatural— like pimples, bruises, scrapes etc. If you are super self-conscious about something, tell me quick! I will be aware of it while posing. I want you to feel confident and authentic.

2
of
8
01
03
PORTRAIT SESSIONS BEGIN AT $200 + BOUDOIR BEGINS AT $400

All portrait/senior sessions are customizable and planned with you in mind. *Prices vary based on location and duration. I would love to answer any questions that you may have regarding your shoot. I promise to get back to you quicker than someone finds their true love on the bachelor.

All sessions include at least 1-hour coverage and rights to the high resolution and fully edited photos for downloading, sharing, and printing.

All portrait/senior sessions are customizable and planned with you in mind. *Prices vary based on location and duration. I would love to answer any questions that you may have regarding your shoot. I promise to get back to you quicker than someone finds their true love on the bachelor.

All sessions include at least 1-hour coverage and rights to the high resolution and fully edited photos for downloading, sharing, and printing.

PREV.
NEXT.
- NEW ZEALAND